Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In Which We Find.. Last Minute Gifts

Ok, so we all know by now that I am finished my holiday shopping. I have a few stocking stuffers to pick up, and that is it. But in my quest tonight for some cheap (read free) distressing (read I had a really ass-crappy day/week/couple of months) I have found some funny stuff on the internet. People, have a drink (coffee, booze, your choice) and enjoy!

First we have this gem. Who doesn't love the old lady who swallowed a fly. Now your kids can have their very own version. I'm a little curious to know if you can actually stuff those animals into her mouth.. but not curious enough to buy one for myself. If anyone else feels so inclined... drop me a line and let me know.



Then we have this. For real... if I thought I could get away with wearing this shirt to school.. I'd wear it every damn week.
Think Geek however sells a coffee cup with the very same expression on it, and the Boy lets me know that he has purchased it as a last minute gift for my stocking. I love him. He liked the mug so much (I found it last night) he is purchasing them for his Tech. team at school. I think that is a riot. I will think it's more funny if they actually keep those mugs at school and use them. I can't.. I'll have to keep mine at home. That is quite OK by me.


These are a hoot! If I still had all my earing holes open (just have one last earing I wear) I would so get these. The image won't come across clear, but click the link. You might know someone who is in need of these.

If I didn't have to be concerned about anything in my area becoming a hurling projectile I would have these. They have more serious ones, but these ones just crack me up. And they are cheap! Ok, so I thought they were a set, but I guess they are priced per holder. So, not cheap. But funny!

We have 7 more school days left until Christmas Break and seriously.. I don't know if I am going to make it. We are having our second emergency meeting (last one was last Wed.) tomorrow, and not because we all enjoy each others company. I can't get into why, but people... if you are so inclined, send a few good vibes my way. If I make it out of this year it will be nothing short of a miracle. Right now, I just want to make it to next Friday.

No comments: