Friday, March 27, 2009

Eyecandy Friday

Saturday afternoon, after having lunch with my SIL H and her dh at Liam Maguire's (hey, if the food is good, why not go back?), The Boy, Mr. Man and I set off to explore. We wanted to check out Wood's Hole, which is a Marine Biology Institute tucked away in Falmouth, and also visit the shoreline.
After determining that while Woods Hole was cool enough, there was too much construction going on there, we hit the shore. We walked up this stretch of beach for a while, headed towards Buzzard's Bay.. in search of the "Knob". We were *almost* there when it was time to go back and get ready for my MIL's birthday dinner. What I loved about this bit of beach, was that it wasn't "beachy", and it wasn't all rocks. It was a beautiful combination of the shore the way it is naturally. I collected shells and seaglass, and we had a nice afternoon of it.

*Sometimes I forget that other people read my blog, because it doesn't generate a lot of chatter and comments. Thank you to those of you who have emailed me wondering if I'm OK. I'm fine, really. It's been a long, miserable winter and some crap that is going on has just gotten the best of me. I appreciate your concern more than you know.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Beautiful picture! Sounds like a great walk.