Monday, March 21, 2005

Spidey Mac

So its 7:10 am and already my day has got off to a crappy start. So I sat down, intent to post on the workings of a 10 year old and how if someone offered to take the same 10 year old and bring him back in a few years I'd ask how much they wanted for him.

And as I'm waiting for Blogger to launch, I notice something on my computer.

Self, I said.. what the hell is that??

Upon further inspection, it seems to be some little spider with the longest damn legs this side of the Connecticut River. And it's sitting on the edge of the screen in a manner that makes it look so much more menacing than it is.

I've contemplated moving him out to the porch.. and swatting him with the PTO minutes I still need to type up.. but why? And for what? He hasn't done anything wrong. It's not his fault my day isn't looking so bright I need to wear shades.

I think I'll let him stay there. I'm interested to see if he'll still be there when I get home later. But right now I need to go get ready for school. I have bus duty this week. Booyah.

No comments: