The internet is awash with people posting their top 10 projects, or recipes, or favorite this-or-that's from 2011, and while I've enjoyed reading the posts, I'm not inspired to come here and write one myself. I don't think I have 10 posts from this year that were worth revisiting, nor can I stretch my memory hard enough to come up with 10 events from this year that were worth remembering. So what I think I am going to do, right now, is go through and upload a photo from each month of the year, and write about it. Maybe I'll get to the end and decide that 2011 had some bang-up moments after all and I can send it off with a bit of gladness. Sound fun? Let's go!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Friday, December 09, 2011
Sunday, December 04, 2011
131. The tender way he holds my hands to warm them.
132. Hearing her laugh with the students after suffering such a tragic loss.
133. A stretch of mild days this late into the year.
134. Twilight on the way home after a long, disappointing day in Boston.
135. The excitement of a young child who turned my whole day around.
136. They came to participate in the lighting of the Advent candle and the daily reflection without being asked or complaining.