1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Damn.. I look tired!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I currently have no cash on me. In my wallet lives about 50 bucks and some spare change.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More. As in, "I'd like more coffee, but really I need to go to bed."
4. Favorite planet?
Pluto. You know why? Becuase some dumb ass said it wasn't a planet. Whatever.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
some person who keeps wrong number dialing my phone. get a clue!
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"Tessie" by the Drop Kick Murphy's
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Long sleeve white v-neck with a brown cabled sweater (cardigan) over it
8. Do you label yourself?
No, but I did use a label maker and label my Lock & Lock containers in the pantry in my "anti-mouse" efforts. Tapioca and Powdered milk look an awful lot alike you know.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Keen. Best shoes ever when your back and hip suck and you work in a school.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I'm more of an in the middle kind of person.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. What does your watch look like?
Stainless Steel. Disney. Light blue face with silver Eeyore. No numbers.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
:: giggles :: I don't believe that's any of your business.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I'm on my way home now. (My friend was just released from the hospital. Her cancer is back. It sucks.)
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I live in the middle of nowhere.. we don't have a 7-11.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My daughter on her way to bed. She rocks.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Bailey. Then she licked my hand. She's a good little kitty.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have one roll of film in my camera that has been there over a year. Digital all the way baby.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
When I get there I'll let you know
22. Your worst enemy?
Chocolate. Nuff said.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Yarn. Knitting Needles. Yummy.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You almost ready for bed?"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'll take the million bucks thanks. You can fly to my beach home and visit.
26. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of someone's.
27. The last song you listened to?
Manah Manah. The Muppets.
28. What time of day were you born?
4:36pm. Tea time.
29. What’s your favorite number?
12. Don't ask me why. I don't know. It's the perfect number though. How many eggs in a box. How many donuts in a box. How many cookies in a bag. How many months in a year. The witching hour.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
How the hell old was I in 1987? 13. I lived in Londonderry, NH.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Jealousy never gets you anywhere. No
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Somehow I doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Cleaning the room off my kitchen getting ready for my washer and dryer to be delivered to my new house. TV was off and I had no idea until a friend called. She was all pissed off because I was clueless and didn't understand what she was all upset about.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I don't use vending machines. Ever.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I like to think so.. yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have a butterfly on the back of my left shoulder.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Male.... it would make my life a helluva lot easier.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I was all ready to once. Didn't end up having to, but I would've gone.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not really.. but I love soft things.
40. What’s your life motto?
Life's short. Drink more coffee.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My watch. My wedding Ring. My grump (according to my 13 year old, who likes to proclaim, "Mom's got her grump on.")
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Chi-Tea latte from Starbucks. Too spicy. Really I just wanted the cup to make a knitted cup cover for my friend.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote to my mom for Valentine's day.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can. I can also change the filter, change the spark plugs and diagnose a multitude of problems. I used to work in a garage.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
My first "real" love is now my best friend. He's in Europe right now.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My mom's family came over on a boat from Italy. What do you want to know? Need someone wacked? I can hook you up.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Good Question. Oh, I tired on Bridesmaid dresses last month. My SIL is getting married in September.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My head hurts. My back hurts.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Burn baby Burn....