Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Moon Shines Down......

Because I'm having a craptastic week.. I give you 5 things that are making me happy right now.

1. Advil. I've had a headache all day. All week actually. And I think last week. Normally I get stabbing pains to the top and right of my left eye, but today they were to the left of the eye. Quick stab, and they go away. No one is sure why, and you can't take anything because they go away too fast. But today it was over and over. So after all that.. I got a helluva headache. Now it's gone. Or at least, it's being masked well. I'll take it.


2. The Moon. Isn't it pretty??? I wish that it had stayed big and low in the sky like it started out.. but it didn't. The boy braved the cold and went and took a few pics. What I think it cooler, is how bright and vibrant the stars are. Not like on a dark night with no moon.. just bright and wow! Awesome. I can do without the full moon crazies at school though.

3. The Navy. The navy rocks. I can just hear George on the phone with the Navy. "Ok, I need you to get out of the Big Sand Box, and take down a rogue satellite." (listens) "Umm Hmmm." (listens) "Ummm hmmm." (listens) "Umm Hmmm." (listens). "Yah, just like Missile Command."

4. Ice Cream. Sometimes, even though it's late, you need ice cream. I really wanted something chocolaty.. but we only had Eddy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup. Hit the "I need something to chase off the grumps". I just learned snow is coming. I think I might need something stronger than ice cream.

5. Vacation. 2 more school days until vacation. I'm not a giant fan of winter break, as it's kind of a "cooped up" vacation. But yo... I need a break. Maybe next year we'll go away somewhere. Right now I'm just looking forward to some time off to do whatever. Or maybe nothing.

No comments: