Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Good To Know People


A while back ago Sgt posted on his blog that he had a wack of beads from Mardi Gras and was willing to mail them off to whoever asked. As I've always wanted to go to Mardi Gras, but have yet to do so.. and because we have a Mardi Gras day celebration at school.. I put in for some and then forgot all about it.

Today in the mail arrived a big, fat, heavy package FULL to the brim with beads. More beads then I'd ever seen at one spot. Multi-colors, green (my favorite color), fat beads, skinny beads. You name it. I wonder if anyone else asked for some, or if he just mailed them all to me??







I was taking this picture and Ms. Thang came in and laughed at my lamp model and offered to try them on. She cracked up to no end over how heavy they all are, and thinks the red ones with hearts would be perfect for valentines day.


Thanks SGT! You ROCK!

1 comment:

Sgt said...

Glad you like them.

There were some other packages of beads sent out as well and we still have at least 50x what you received left.

You would have gotten a lot more, but Mrs SgtRedline said it was difficult to find large mailing envelopes for some reason (and I refuse to pay the USPS the extortion rates for theirs).

Again.. enjoy!