Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Arctic What?!?

"I like these cold, gray winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood." ~Bill Watterson

So, yah, it's been a while. I can't say that I have felt much like blogging this past week, so I chose not too. I didn't know what I might come and write about that would come remotely close to how I was feeling, and thought it would just be better to stay quiet. The services for my grandmother were held over the past 2 days, and it was beautiful and horrible all at the same time. I am exhausted, emotionally and physically and think in hindsight if I were smarter I would've taken the day off today to recover. Thank you all for your good wishes.

We are getting ready to head into something horrible that involves the words arctic, and bone chilling, and frostbite. As we all know how much I love winter and being cold, this does not make me happy. In honor of the impending awfulness.. I give you a photo of my poor birdbath the day after the big ice-storm. Right now, it's buried under snow. Up Yours winter.

2 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Oh good gracious Beth! Stay warm!!
Lots of love and hugs your way...

ktb38 said...

Poor bird bath!