Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Not Your Princess....

I have so much to blog about. The fence project, the tower of doom, my garden.. but I'm not going to blog about any of that tonight. I'm tired, I don't feel good and I plan to be in bed soon. Things are going OK on the home front. Slow and steady.. right?? Somehow, I am realizing that I don't speak my mind enough (if you know me, stop laughing..) and that it's better to just say things and deal with them then to let them build up. I haven't run all week long, due to the lousy weather, and the previously mentioned projects, and I am chomping at the bit to get out there. Now I have this sore throat from hell and a feeling that it's going to turn into the "funk" that is going around our classroom. This makes me sad. So anyhow.. I'll try and blog soon. In the meantime, enjoy this lovely photo I took on our field trip to Magic Wings today.

No comments: