Sunday, December 20, 2009



"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves." Grey's Anatomy

I've been busy, and Christmas is this week and all my brother's came over yesterday to celebrate, I still haven't done my Christmas cards.. but I still could've blogged. I come and look at my blog and think, I haven't posted in a long time. But nothing I have to say seems important. I'm having a hard time this month with the holidays here and missing my grandmother and the anniversary of my nephew's death and some other stupid b.s. that I don't even want to mention.. and I haven't quite found the "suck it up and move on" mojo to post here. I have no new photos to share either, which used to be my default for not having anything to say. I won't promise to try and be better, because that just sets you up for failure, but I will tell you that I've decided come tomorrow I'm going to adopt a "fake it till you make it" attitude and see if I can't get out of this slump. Till then......................

No comments: