Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random iPod

When you look into my eyes
And you see the crazy gypsy in my soul

It always comes as a surprise

When I feel my withered roots begin to grow

Well, I never had a place that I could call my very own

But that's alright, my love, 'cause you're my home

When you touch my weary head

And you tell me ev'rything will be alright

You say, use my body for your bed

And my love will keep you warm throughout the night


Well I'll never be a stranger and I'll never be alone
Wherever we're together, that's my home

Home can be the Pennsylvania Turnpike

Indiana's early morning too

High up in the hills of California

Home is just another word for you

If I travel all my life

And I never get to stop and settle down

Long as I have you by my side

There's a roof above and good walls all around

You're my castle, you're my cabin and my instant pleasure dome

I need you in my house 'cause you're my home


*Billy Joel

1 comment:

Felicia McB said...

lov that song! There's a lo I did with that song in my gallery. here's the link if you would like to see it.
Thanks for posting the song again, it's been a while since I listened to it, and I need to look for it again so I can go back. :)