Sunday, July 10, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
30. A new friend who gifted me with plants for my garden.
31. Canned tomato sauce from last summer that provided us with a wonderful dinner.
32. A body that can still go out and run 3 miles, even after a few months off.
33. The bounty in my C.S.A. basket, and the people who toil in the fields so hard to bring it to me every week.
34. A glorious hour spent reading in the sunshine before dinner, followed by a night of laughter playing Scrabble with my husband and daughter.
35. Dinner with good friends.