Sunday, July 31, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
51. Fresh pea pods, still warm from the summer sun
52. Finding rogue plants in the garden that grew from seeds that survived the harsh winter
53. An unexpected evening alone with The Boy™
54. The rain that both watered my garden and gave me an unplanned day off
55. A summer job that lets me enjoy the outside and sunshine even when I have to work on a Saturday.
56. A quiet morning with the girl who is turning into a fine, young woman. (she also took that photo the other day on a walk)