Sunday, July 24, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
44. Summer days that feel like summer days should.
45. A simple dinner made with summer's bounty.
46. Getting to leave work early on a hot, sultry day when I was feeling like the heat was getting the best of me.
47. My mom and my son both here for a long weekend visit.
48. The grace of God that is teaching me when to be quiet and when to put a filter on the words that come out of my mouth when dealing with my extended family.
49. Getting to share in the Baptism of two newborn twins at church this morning.