Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Fiver-oo 7/22

found this on the web..thought it was post worthy:

From your vantage point in front of the computer, you spy, with your little eye...

1. Something that is red: I have a hedgehog, little stuffed thing, that my dh gave me when we were first married that holds a red heart that says I love you. He was in the doghouse over something, and picked it up on his way home from work.

2. Something that is shiny:I keep a galvanized metal tub (smallish, and oval) on the corner of my desk that has my papers etc. in it.

3: Something that is ugly: My desk sits next to the stairway to go upstairs. The paint color on the side of the stairs is a horrible baby-puke mustard color.

4. Something that is made of wood: The walnut tree outside the window.

5. Something that is sharp: I keep a pair of sciccors in my desk basket.

No comments: