Monday, July 11, 2005

I'll huff..and I'll puff...


So, the newest Harry Potter books comes out Friday at midnight and I am a big fan.

So I hit several (ok, it was a LOT) of those quiz sites that sort you into a hogwarts house based on questions. Some were absurd, and some were geared more towards kids, and some were more psychological...

and while a few times I came up with Gryfindor, mostly I came up as a Hufflepuff.

Head: Professor Sprout
Founder: Helga Hufflepuff
Color: Yellow and Black
Animal: Badger
Ghost: The Fat Friar
Common Room Location: Exact location unknown, but it's a cellar down a staircase off the main hall

Sorting Hat's Description:
These belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal.
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil.

Hufflepuff Quidditch Team:
Cedric Diggory, captain and seeker (1993-95), Zacharias Smith, Chaser (1995-6)

No comments: