Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Five-6/10

Reading is Fundamental

1. The one book that I have read over and over again, is the Anne of Green Gables series. My mom got it for me one year for Christmas, and I just love it. In fact, I think I'll read it this summer. After that it would T.B. White's Once and Future King.

2. My favorite genre of books, is a tie between mystery, and nice stories (is that even one? LOL). Actually, there really isn't any one type of book I don't like, except for those romance novels.

3. Due to space and money restraints I get a lot of books at the library. Although I do own a lot of my all time favorites. I'd still like to get Every Nora Roberts book ever written, The Entire Spencer series.. (eyes book cases). Someday.

4. Who is your favorite author? Oh man, I have a bunch. Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich, Robert B. Parker are up in the top 3.

5. I absolutely hated Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood. It was recommended to me, I bought the paperback. And I gave it away. I don't get what all the hoopla was about.

No comments: