Thursday, June 09, 2005

Hot..Hot.. Baby..

So I am totally hooked on this Hit Me Baby 1 More Time show. I love the tidbits they do on the bands, I love to see what they are doing now, and listen to how they sound doing their hits now after all these years.

What I don't like.. is the cover's they do of current hit songs. Dear Lord strike me down with hot fire. If you're going to cover a song, at least pick one that you can do well. Or if not well, how about one that doesn't make me want to poke my eardrums out with knitting needles.

I'm not surprised Vanilla Ice won this week although I do like The Knack and Tommy Two-Tone and thought that The Knack did the best job with their cover song. And I have to say, I'm looking forward to hearing Irene Cara sing Fame next week. I always loved that song.

No comments: