Monday, November 01, 2010

Nearly November...

Oh wait, it is November. I don't exactly know how we got here.. but here we are. In an effort to reclaim my free time.. I am making a sincere dedication to blogging every day in November. Stop laughing.. I mean it. I have lots to share with you.. things that I should've already have shared, but just have been too stinking busy. I joke often about how when the kids were little, I used the mantra "things will slow down when they are older".. or "things will be easier when they aren't little anymore". Who the heck did I think I was kidding? Myself that's who. It got me through those wretched young years and now here we are. They are older. Things are more crazy then they ever have been. Ya'll.. I am darn tired! But that's a post for another day. :)

No comments: