Monday, June 13, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
2. Heartfelt "I'm Sorry"'s after a long day of grumbling and unhappiness.
3. Two brave and wonderful children who are not afraid to ask for help when it's needed.
4. My job, when so many people in our school district have been laid off these past few weeks.
5. Warm sun on a day that was forecast to be cold and miserable.
6. A new co-worker who is graciously sharing gifts of plants from her garden to help mine to grow.
7. Warm, cozy socks and soft fleece pants at the end of a long and tiring day.