Sunday, August 07, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
58. The rain that is watering my garden and giving life to my yard, that came at the end of my work day and not the beginning.
59. The way she smiles while she is txting her friends as she sprawls across the couch.
60. A sunny afternoon picking plums in an orchard. I love my summer job.
61. A husband who steps up and makes a delicious dinner when he knows I am too tired to lift my arms to hug him at the end of my work day.
62 .Having my boy home, even if it's just for one night and tomorrow morning.
63. Our Armed Forces, who give their lives every day so that I may enjoy living in freedom. God Bless them all.