Monday, August 15, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
65. A lovely day spent just wandering around shops with good friends, good food and good laughs.
66. He makes dinner on the nights I work at the farm so that I can come home hot, tired, and dirty and get right into the shower.
67. A pile of flip flops and some giggly girls who filled my unexpected day off with endless entertainment.
68. My boy coming home.
69. A smile and a kind word from a stranger, when I was feeling far from friendly.
70. Flowers, in honor of our anniversary, and the most touching card I've received in a long time.