Sunday, August 28, 2011
One Thousand Gifts
79. One last sunny day of work up the hill, and a genuine feeling of "we'll miss you" at the end of it.
80. A new, male OB-GYN doctor (it was a surprise), and the unexpected immediate acceptance of him due to his gentle and thoughtful personality.
81. The way she listens without judging, and lets me complain, even if it's about her dad.
82. A bountiful basket full of delicious produce from my C.S.A. farm share.
83. Love in a freezer bag.
84. That the storm wasn't as bad as expected, and all my family and friends are safe.