Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bird Lady

SO I think I mentioned my "bird tree" as my kids call it.. a tree in my front yard that I've hung feeders of different types and sizes on because the birds flock to the tree anyhow..so why not feed them right? (my DH says the neighbors are going to start calling me the bird lady.. hmmmph)

Well I've been field testing a new kind of seed, and I've decided that for the few dollars more a bag it costs, the birds it brings to my tree are well worth it.

The past few days a male and female Rose Breasted Grosbeak see birdy here have been visiting my feeders. And they are just so pretty. This is the first time I've ever seen this kind of bird. I've decided this year I'm going to keep track and learn about the birds that visit my yard.

Now if only I could get rid of that pesky blue jay that scared them all away!

No comments: