Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday 5- May 6th

Well hell, it's been a whole week since my last post. It's been crazy trying to get ready for my daughters first communion (that we just found out she was making on Mother's Day.. last Thursday. Sheesh) and I just haven't.. ok. No excuses, I get it.

On to the Friday Five:

1. Up until 2.5 years go, I had never had a beer. My BIL handed me a Corona with Lime and told me to "just try it" and I was hooked. No cheap beer for me baby.

2. I sing in the shower. I sing in the car alone by myself. I sing at the supermarket and other stores as I'm walking down the isles. I sing with my headphones on while I'm doing yard work and I don't care who hears me. I enjoy singing.


3. When I was 7 or 8, the little boy who lived upstairs (my mom's best friend's son) and I got married in the driveway. And then my brothers dared us to kiss so we went behind the trash cans because we were scared we would get in trouble.. and that was the first time I ever kissed a boy.

4. I don't like fried greasy food. When given the choice between that and salad, I'll take the salad any day of the week!

5. I don't like roses. I don't like how they smell, and I don't like the "status" that is associated with them. You want to touch my heart and bring tears to my eyes, bring me a bouquet of wildflowers. And while I don't like roses, I hate carnations.

No comments: