Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Five 5/20

Well lookie that, it's Friday. Who knew?

1. I don't like sleeping late. I am one of those people, who if woken up any time after 8am (which I consider way late), figures the day is a bust. Even on my day's off.. I get up early. I like to be up early. I manage to get a lot done, and sometimes I even get some quiet me time.

2. I like cleaning. I know...sick isn't it? I get a satisfaction from cleaning. Besides, it calms me when things aren't going so hot. I like a clean uncluttered house.

3. Secretly, I like winter. Well, I take that back. I like winter when it starts. I like playing in the snow, and making snow men and sledding and snowball fights. I even enjoy shoveling (sometimes.) I love how the snow makes the trees and stuff look so pretty and serene. But you know what they say about too much of a good thing.. and winter definitely lasts way to long.

4. At this exact moment I am watching a blue jay call it's mate who I can see perched in a tree across the street. They are doing what must be a mating dance that involves singing a sort of song and bouncing up and down on their branches. We used to just have the one jay, I'm glad he has a lady friend. I have one tree that the birds just love, so I have several feeders and a hummingbird feeder hanging from it. I can see it from my desk and it provides me much enjoyment.

5. There is NOTHING I would do for a million dollars that would compromise my integrity. I don't care how much a million dollars is.. NOTHING.

No comments: