Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Calgon take me Awaaaaaay

Today is Wednesday. We have one more day of school and then three glorious day's off. Does it matter that I will be at school tommorow from 8am-7:30pm? No. Do I care that we have a meeting before school and then I have to plaster on a smile and sell books to parents with cranky children after? No. Friday, that glorious day to end the week is almost here. And today is technically over. Anything that happens now it just fluff. Besides, we drum tonight.. and let me tell you, drumming is major stress release. And tommorow is Thursday, with no school Friday I might just have a beer when I get home while I watch Survivor. If I can keep my eyes open.

On a lighter note, my son made principal's list this marking term. Straight A's and I'm very proud of him. I knew he could do it. He's made honor roll every term since he's been eligable (4th grade is the first year you can get it). Smart kid, just a little too silly sometimes for his own good.

On an even lighter note.. my favorite Dr. Carter is leaving ER. I have been a faithful ER watcher since episode 1. I have seen the faces change, and new people come and go, and have cried over the losses of others.. but though it all John Carter was still there. And all was right in the world. May 16th will be his last show. He's agreed to do 4 apperences for the next 2 seasons.. but big deal. Who's going to teach the interns? And who is Abby going to finally end up with? And how are they going to keep my interest .. how I ask? I guess it's been a really long time since 1994, and that's a lot of showtime. But c'mon... give a fan a break.

No comments: