Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Five

Ok, so I saw this someplace else, and I just remembered about it this morning. Each Friday instead of a usual post I am going to post 5 things you might not otherwise know unless I told you. Easy enough right?

1. I make my bed just about every day (sometimes with himself's help) and don't consider my room in order unless I do. I know the "I'm just going to get back in it theory".. but IMO, the room looks messy if the bed's not made. I make my kids make their beds also, but I'm more relaxed about how theirs comes out.

2. I have a weakness for cookies. I can't resist sticking my hand in the jar when I walk by. Unless the cookies in the jar are one's I don't like, and even then once in a while I stick my hand in. I can't help it, I have a major sweet tooth.

3. If I had $1,000 the first thing I'd do would be to buy a new lens for my camera. And then a new fence for my yard to replace the ones that are falling down.

4. I like sushi. It's my SIL's fault.. but I won't apologize for it.

5. If I had it all to do again, I wouldn't change one damn thing. Not even all the crap. It molds who you are. All of it.

2 comments:

Carly said...

amen to #5, B

onescrappychick said...

Ain't that the sad truth?