Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

My son is sick. No, I take that back. My son is sneezy and stuffy and his throat hurts a little. It's either allergies or a cold, or a mix of both which is where I'd throw my money.

Is it wrong of me to want to kill him? He's so whiney and pathetic you'd think he was on death's doorstop. From the moment he gets up.. until the minute he goes to bed he talks in that super whiney woe is me voice. And complains about every damn thing. Almost to the point where you could really give a rat's ass less that he doesn't feel good because he's making YOU so miserable with his whiney-ness.

I should note that this is a trait that runs in DH's family. All the men are pathetic when they are sick.. my dh and FIL get grummpy though. It's almost better than whiney. .

No comments: