Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions... or are they?

In the spirit of Ellen... here are my resolutions for 2007.

1. Keep on not smoking. In march it will be 6 years since my last cig.

2. Keep on blogging. In the spirit of the new year, I have a new look for my blog. I wish Blogger would add some new templates though.

3. Keep on knitting. I plan to have more finished objects in 2007. I also plan to finish old projects. I will post about them regularly to keep myself on task.

4. Keep on being good to myself. I need to drink more water. I am good about this in the hot months, not too good in the cold. I will start doing the exercises for my back again. I will get back into my walking routine that I feel out of when I hurt my ankle. All things that I've been doing.. just not lately.

5. Keep on keeping on. I've accepted the fact that this is a hard year, and some things are going to slide in the meantime. I'm OK with that. I'm going to do the best I can, no matter what that is on any given day, and that's all I expect from myself.

2 comments:

Bec said...

I'm with you on #3 and 4! I hope to do more knitting... use up some of this yarn I have lying around (and some that I just ordered!) Drinking more water is one of my resolutions too, but it's a double-edged sword. Drinking more means going to the bathroom more, and first graders do NOT keep the bathroom neat (and the one in the teacher's lounge isn't much better!)

Vicky said...

O great minds...my blog is the same template.