In the spirit of Ellen... here are my resolutions for 2007.
1. Keep on not smoking. In march it will be 6 years since my last cig.
2. Keep on blogging. In the spirit of the new year, I have a new look for my blog. I wish Blogger would add some new templates though.
3. Keep on knitting. I plan to have more finished objects in 2007. I also plan to finish old projects. I will post about them regularly to keep myself on task.
4. Keep on being good to myself. I need to drink more water. I am good about this in the hot months, not too good in the cold. I will start doing the exercises for my back again. I will get back into my walking routine that I feel out of when I hurt my ankle. All things that I've been doing.. just not lately.
5. Keep on keeping on. I've accepted the fact that this is a hard year, and some things are going to slide in the meantime. I'm OK with that. I'm going to do the best I can, no matter what that is on any given day, and that's all I expect from myself.