Monday, October 08, 2012

Finding My Way Back... 20 Things I Love About Fall

1. Cozy Sweaters.
2. Lazy Sunday afternoons.
3. The crunch of leaves under your feet.
4. The return of soup to the dinner menu.
5. The way the light turns warm as it filters through the changing leaves.
6. Mugs of steaming tea that warm cold hands.
7. Popcorn and movies under a quilt.
8. Wool socks.
9. The band marching in the Fireman's Parade in early October.
10. Pumpkin anything: bread, muffins, cookies, granola.
11. Flannel sheets on the bed, and Flannel Pajamas on me.
12. Comfort Food: Pot Roast, Baked Pastas, Meatloaf, Pork Tenderloin, Roast Chicken.
13. Snuggling under a blanket that has just come out of the dryer.
14. Thanksgiving; my favorite holiday. We should give thanks every day.
15. Cool, refreshing air when I run.
16. The brilliant colors of Mother Nature.
17. Putting the house back in order.
18. Brown, Red, Green, Orange: some of my favorite colors.
19. The smell of 'fall' that is in the air.
20. Watching leaves tumble off the trees, geese fly south for the winter, and gorgeous golden sunsets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

15. Cool, refreshing air when I run.
16. The brilliant colors of Mother Nature.

im so with you on all of these but especially these 2 xx