Monday, February 20, 2006

now you see me....now I don't

Cuz you lovely ladies were so nice to ask....

the ole peepers are about the same. I'm not reading any kind of books (other than the paper), or doing anything that requires serious focusing, other than knitting, and that really doesn't even require much close focus. My eyes still don't feel good. They feel tired, and sore. I think not being at school this week will help, out of the bright lights and focused reading. I can't wait for my appointment, and I dread how long it will take to get my new lenses. (sigh) In the meantime, I'm just hanging in there.

And the laptop made out just fine (thank god!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you're going to the doctor for this! I'm sure your winter break will help too.

Augh, if I'd dropped my lap top, I'd have freaked!

@wesome@bby said...

Glad to hear the laptop made it out just fine...and that as you get closer to your appointment, you are still managing. Maybe your lenses will get done quicker than you think.