Friday, June 22, 2007

Hold ON! I think I've Got IT!!!

It seems the key was to take the photos with the crappy camera.. and take them from the floor level so there was less light!! This is the color we painted dd's bedroom, isn't it beautiful?!
It is called Obi Lilac and it's from Sherwin Williams. The white is Heavenly White off the same color card. We (I laugh.. *I*) bought the Duration paint and while it may be more money.. it will hopefully last a long long time. See my entry below for more details.





3 comments:

t said...

I'm not a big fan of purple but this is just beautiful. You must be so happy to be DONE! Great job.

Lissa Ballard said...

I am not a purple lover either but this has just enough rose in it to really appeal to me!

Well done Beth! I know Miss Thang has got to be happy with this!

Felicia McB said...

well I for one just love purple, and think this is gorgeous!