Thursday, April 05, 2007

(big collective sigh)


This was the view of my walnut tree after I finished shoveling this morning. I don't so much mind the snow... except that it's spring and I want to be done with it until November... as much as I mind the grey and deary. There is no sun in the forecast for the next 5 days.

I love living in NH... but the grey winters wear on your very being after a while. We did get a 2 hour delay out of the deal.. and I am off to school as soon as I hit post. So far this winter we've only had one snow day. It wouldn't be so bad except that we have to make it up on a Monday. Who wants to send their kid to school for a half day on a Monday?

Mr. Man is finally going back to school today. Is he better? Well.. his fever is better. And his head isn't throbbing. His throat is a little better...but his cough.. oh boy. He's back to nagging at his sister, which is usually an indication that he is feeling much better. So back to school we go. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy the break.

*2.5 miles logged out of 100

No comments: