Thursday, April 12, 2007

Eye Candy Friday (A Day Early)

I will be traveling to CT tomorrow (weather depending I assume) with the rest of the band for a gig. We have the day off from school and are going to Kate's hometown to play at the school her mom teaches at (which just happens to be where she went to elementary school). I'm slightly nervous about how crappy the roads will be as we are currently in the throes of snow and freezing rain. I have enjoyed this late year snow day.. minus the pinging of the freezing rain off every single window in my house.

Anyhow, I took this photo of my crocus' this morning early. They are currently buried and at this rate it might be June before I see them again. We are due for a nor'easter on Sunday night/Monday/Tuesday morning. Hopefully it will just be rain because more snow/ice might just push me off that proverbial edge. The nice thing about spring snow is that it typically melts quick. Assuming you have some warm sunny days. The only sunny day we have scheduled for the next 7... is Saturday. And people wonder why I'm so cranky.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Wow. It's rainy here now, and highs in the low 50's...but I'm thinking even though I think that's cold, YOU would enjoy it. :) Sending you safe travel and good time vibes!