Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm a turkey..you're a turkey...

Ok, Carly tagged me.. I won't tag anyone else..but for your reading enjoyment:

It's Thanksgiving. Would you rather host the party or be a guest?No thanks. I host enough parties in December that I am quite happy to skip the turkey. Besides, it's turkey. How creative can you be with turkey. Besides, the boy doesn't like to wake up to the smell of turkey cooking. We happily go elsewhere. And the year that isn't possible anymore, we'll be having something else. Like baked zitti and garlic bread. Or sumthin.

What's your signature side dish?
Right... I travel to the house of someone who likes to be in control of the WHOLE thing. I don't have a sidedish.. I bring a desert. Might be pumpkin pie this year. Might not.
Do you watch the Macy's parade? Why or Why not?
I watch a little of it. It starts around the same time we have to leave.. so we watch some of it. I enjoy the floats.

Will you be doing Christmas/Holiday shopping the day after Thanksgiving?
Not this year. I have. And for the past few years I have gotten up at some unruly hour..but nothing this year is making me want to hit the stores at 5am. I will still get up early, but instead will enjoy a nice breakfast with my boy, and then start some decorating.
What is the next movie you plan to see in the theater?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Friday.
What do you want for Christmas?
Snow Shoes. I'm considering these, but also these. However I think I might get the most use out of the first pair, as they are more of an all-terain type of shoe. I just wish they came in Taragon Green.

It's not Christmas until __________ is on TV.
Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. That is by far my favorite Christmas movie ever. I own it, so I can watch it whenever I want. I also like the newer version of Miracle On 34th street.

No comments: