Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh, just do it ....

Cheesy internet Quiz brought to you today by the letter 10, and the color Pink (or Laurie)

TEN random things you might not know about me:
1. I thrive on order. Chaos makes me a little crazy.
2. I grind my teeth. I know, it's horrible, and I hate it. But apparently I can't stop.
3. I could live on Cheese and Fruit. Love cheese, in all shapes and sizes.
4. I suffer from PTSD and panic attacks. Although, this year has been pretty mild. Maybe I'm getting better.
5. I like lists. No, cross that. I love lists. See number 1.
6. I hate Halloween. Don't have a real good reason why. I just do.
7. In the Chocolate Vs. Vanilla depate, Vanilla wins everytime. Real Vanilla Bean..not that French Vanilla cr@p.
8. I do yoga. And pilates. Never both on the same day. I shoot for 5 times a week. It doesn't always happen, but it helps keep me sane, especially with the work I do. And on the days that I don't fit it in, I have beer. Beer helps a LOT.
9. If I had to do it all over, I would. Every little minute detail of it. I am better for it.
10. Being cold makes me grouchy.


NINE places I've visited:
1. South Carolina.
2. North Carolina.
3. Virginia
4. Canada
5. VT
6. MD
7. Washington D.C.
8. Maine
9. CT


EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. Make me coffee.
2. Bring me flowers just cuz. But not roses. I like wildflowers
3. Send me an email and tell me that you just scored hockey tickets to see my favorite team play.
4. Take over some chores that I don't much care for.
5. Let me fall asleep with my head on your lap when I'm tired.
6. Start the car for me in the winter
7. Stick with me through all the craziness, even when I'm not being sane.
8. Love me more than anything else in the world.


SEVEN things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel. Germany, France, Italy, Australia
2. Visit NYC. Statue of Liberty, Empire State
3. Go Scubba diving in a coral reef
4. Take a cross country road trip.
5. Take a cross country train trip.
6. See my children happily settled.
7. Own chickens. (fresh eggs ya'll!)


SIX things I'm afraid of:
1. Losing my family
2. Dying in a fire
3. Heights (cept, hey, didn't I get up on that ladder this summer and rip off all those boards?)
4. Scary Movies
5. Public Speaking
6. Crazy Drivers


FIVE things I don't like:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Being Cold
3. Cleaning up after other people
4. Worrying about bills.
5. Liver and Onions


FOUR ways to turn me off:
1. Lie
2. Talk to me like I don't understand what you're saying
3. Take me for granted
4. Did I mention Lie?


THREE things I do everyday:
1. Straighten up the house
2. Fall alseep on the couch (ok not EVERY day but a LOT)
3. Walk somewhere.

TWO things that make me happy
1. My husband
2. My kids


ONE thing on my mind right now:
1. Chocolate. It was a long day.

No comments: