Friday, November 25, 2005

Or is it Christmas?


I took this photo at 10am yesterday. We got about 4-5 inches of snow before it was all said and done. It looks rather lovely out there today with the sun glistening off the snow. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Don't spend too much money today, and enjoy the leftovers!

The Friday 5 will be taking a bit of a break this week so I can work at crossing off my list of things to get done before we go see Harry Potter this afternoon.It's about half done already. Not bad seeing as it's only 9 am (but before you grumble I have been up for 3 hours). For those of you asking for photos, don't worry. The blog with be littered with them all month, as I plan on using them to accent my December posts.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Wowzers...no wonder you are thankful for your house with its heat! Great photo, though it makes me cold just looking!