Monday, June 26, 2006

Ain't We Having Some Fun Now..

So, I read several different blogs each day, and while I was over at Drew's blog, finding it interesting how many people's blogs I read are doing the Saturday Sky thing, I disocovered a post I missed. What fun! Drew, I stole this from you... but you stole it from someone else.. so it's all good!

Here's how you play:

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
How am I feeling today?
Everything Old is New Again- Barenaked Ladies
Will I get far in life?
My Town- Montgomery Gentry (guess I"m not going far lol) 

 How do my friends see me?
My Irish Valentine-Brobdingnagian Bards (awwww)

When will I get married?
November Rain- Guns N Roses

What is my best friend's theme song?
18 and Life- Skid Row (hahahahaha)

What is the story of my life?
I'll be that Girl- Barenaked Ladies

What was high school like?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo (well then.. how true!)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Save a Horse(Ride a Cowboy)- Big N Rich (ohhhhhhhh baby!)

What is the best thing about me?
Taking You Home - Don Henley (good thing I wasn't drinking, I laughed so hard I choked)

How is today going to be?
1985- Bowling for Soup (hmmmm... not seeing the connections)

What is in store for this weekend?
Hang- Matchbox 20 (yeeeeehaw.. maybe I'll get some relaxin' time in!)

What song describes my parents?
The Devil Went down to Georgia- Charlie Daniels Band (ROFL.. my mom's a nun. hahaha)

What song describes your grandparents?
Never Is Enough- Barenaked Ladies (hmmmm.. thought provoking!)

How is my life going?
White Flag-Dido (lord, does my iPod know me or what??)

What song will they play at my funeral?
She Was- Mark Chesnut (awwwwwwww, this one makes me cry sometimes)

How does the world see me?
In the Drink- BNL (well then, maybe I should imbibe more often!)

Will I have a happy life?
The Best of Times-Styxx (creepy... just creepy! )

What do my friends really think of me?
I'm Still Standing- Elton John (amen sistah.. amen!)
Do people secretly lust after me?
One Week- BNL (hmmm.. for a week, that's it?!?!)

How can I make myself happy?
Cary on Dancing- Savage Garden (well that's more like it!)

What should I do with my life?
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley (see.. the iPod has spoken!)

Will I ever have children?
Told you So- BNL (well, I do have two already)

What is some good advice for me?

I'm Moving On- Rascall Flatts ( hmmm.. this me or someone else??)

What is my signature dancing song?
3am - Matchbox 20 (well, I do dance to this cd quite often)
What do I think my current theme song is?
New York Minute- Don Henley (hmmm.. deep)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
American Child- Phil Vassar (well.. ummmm..ok?)

What type of men/women do you like?
All Out of Love-Air Supply (HAHAHAHA, the implications there.. too funny!)

What kind of kisser are you?
Too Little Too Late-BNL (snort..gigle..snort)

What's your style?
Photograph-Nickleback (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

What kind of lover are you?
Close My Eyes Forever-Lita Ford (well then, I don't know what to say to that.)

What would be playing on a first date?
I am the Walrus-Beatles (the boy hates this song! LOL)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Something to Believe In-Poison (well.. hmm. Go figure)

2 comments:

~drew emborsky~ said...

The iPod has indeed spoken... ;)

Carly said...

(wow, Drew is cute)

this was fun. I've seen it before but finally broke down and did it. It's riddled with typos... I am not awake and it's RAINING AGAIN.