Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today's Post is Brought to You by the Letter...

Cuz I spent too many hours today painting... and I'm fried:

ABC me - courtesy of Carly. Go ahead.. try it. You'll like it!

ACCENT: Umm.. I guess it's a bit Mass.. bit NH kind of thing going on. I don't add r's where they don't belong and I don't leave them off.. too much.

BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Mathew is my favorite gospel..

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: shoveling dog shi....er.. poo. I don't do puke either.

DOG OR CAT: (sigh) we have one of each. I hate the damn hair. And the barking, and the cat scratching...


ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: my laptop.. and my ipod. I could do without the rest really.

FAVORITE COLOGNE: ummmm.. Obsession for men. I actually just like Gillette deodorant.

GOLD OR SILVER: Silver. Only gold I wear is my wedding ring.

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Umm, it's a black leather backpack kind of thingy.

INSOMNIA: Umm.. No. Every few years ago I battle it a bit.. mostly when I'm worried about something.. but not lately.

JOB TITLE: Sucker.. no wait... doormat... no that's not it either. D@mn.. what is it? (g)

KIDS: yup, one each. And a rather largish one that shares my bed.

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: currently still living, thanks for asking!!

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Hmmm.. telling it like it isn't isn't always admirable is it?

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I called my mom a beeyatch (no, not like that) to her face once. Once.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: two kids, and a tumor removed from my leg bone in HS. Few day surgery's and a couple of car crashes..

PHOBIAS: umm.. I'm afraid of my house burning down, and people that I love dying.

QUOTE: "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." -anonymous

RELIGION: Yup, got that. I'm one of those "sit-stand-kneel" types. Catholic for those not in the know.

SIBLINGS: 4 brothers, 3 step-sisters.

TIME I WAKE UP: Around 6-ish.

UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I can roll my tongue. Which cracks my kids up to no end, because I'm the only one in the house who can.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: brussel sprouts. They just smell too yucky.

WORST HABIT: grinding my teeth in my sleep.

X-RAYS: I probably glow in the dark I've had so many x-rays. I don't think there is a part of my body that hasn't been hit with the rays..

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Mmmmmm... the list is long and varied.

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: ummm.. I like the penguins, and the lions.

No comments: