Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fried

I know it's Wednesday and all that.. but ya'll. I am drop dead tired. Exhausted to the very core of my being. So I will give you some tidbits, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better post.

Today was the last day of school. What a crazy arse day it was. My daughters teacher, whom she's had for 3 years now hosted a breakfast for her parents and an awards ceremony. It was nice.

I played kickball with a bunch of grouchy 4th and 5th graders at recess today, and let me tell you, you shouldn't play kickball in flip flops. No siree.

On top of that, you shouldn't re-cert for CPI after school when you're exhausted and sore already. Not a great idea.

That all, plus the several beers I had after school today at my friends house, might be contributing to the GINORMOUS headache that I currently have.

However, before school this morning, I started knitting the toe of my socks. Yah baby.

Good Night!

No comments: