Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of Tums

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house....

Well, Ms. Thang has the stomach flu. She's been sick with it since Wednesday, although yesterday she was much better, so I'm not sure what happened. She woke up today and it was back in full force.

She feels crummy enough that we skipped going to Grammies house for lunch and gifts this year. You know someone feels bad when they give up getting presents.

We called to let them know we weren't coming this year, and my FIL, whom I love dearly said,"Well tell her I'm sorry she feels so crappy." (eyeroll) He's a hoot, but she didn't get the joke. Mr. Man however almost feel over laughing. He's a bit twisted. The boy has a bit of a cold too, so all is well that we are home having a quiet day I suppose. After how crazy it's been a quiet weekend was just what the Dr. ordered.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.....

2 comments:

Tandi said...

Funny! I'm jealous of the picturesque snowy scene! It was 64 degrees here Christmas Day!

Tandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.