Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday Poetry pt.1




OK, so we are doing holiday poetry at school. I decided for each day this week (no, M-Thur) I will post a different version of the same type of poem. Your job is to try and figure out the recipe for the poem. (which I will post on Friday.)

The photo is of my outside lights. We have lights inside on the porch too, but you can't really see them. I'll post those on a different day. Next year we are replacing that fence (same, just not falling apart, and white) so ignore the fact that it looks like it should be in a Halloween photo and not a Christmas one. OK, here's the poem.

Christmas
Twinkling Lights that look like stars
Cookies baking in the oven
Bells ringing out carols
Sticky sweet candy canes
Festive paper, smooth and shiny
Christmas

2 comments:

Katherine said...

The poem is supposed to look like a snowflake when completed.

That's my guess.

onescrappychick said...

hmmm... good guess..but no :)