Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh the weather outside is frightful

There's something a little sad about Sunday. Friday is exciting, because it is the end of the week and the start of the weekend. Saturday is exciting because it is full of possibilities and a whole day off to do whatever and stay up late. Sunday is the end. No matter what you do on Sunday, having to go back to work tomorrow always looms over you like a dark cloud. (Well, I have a dark cloud that looms over me anyhow but that's a post for another day.)

So here we are. Sunday. About to start another week. BUT.. we only have 14 more school days until Christmas break. 


 14 days that include the rehearsal for the Holiday Show, the Holiday Shoppe, class parties, and a myriad of other non-work related things. It is also the last 14 days I have to do that HARD THING
that I posted about last month. That makes me a little bit sad (I know, I have issues) but I am looking forward to the beginning of the new year. I love new beginnings. We'll save that post for another day, at a later time. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Tomorrow will be here all too soon.

About that photo *cuz I know some of you will ask*, those are three caroling girls that my stepmother gave me. Someone that she knew a long time ago made those for her out of Styrofoam and crepe paper. They are rather lovely and I appreciate them very much. They are currently residing on an antique White sewing machine that I inherited with my house. It lives upstairs in my hall.

No comments: