Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The light after the storm


After the storm, comes the sun. After the darkness, comes the daylight... after a raging headache, comes the feeling of being a normal human being again. Today is a much better day.

I am sorry if my last posts were whiny and miserable. That is how I felt, and it showed everywhere. Not in the spirit of the season at all.

I took this photo Friday, after our big storm. I was out shoveling for the last time, and all of a sudden the sun came out. I love the sunlight glistening off the snow. I snapped this picture of my house because I loved the fresh untrodden snow look. And it just seemed so festive.

It's about to get a little crazy around here, and in all that craziness I will try to keep the crankiness that comes along with it down. I find it funny that the craziness makes me cranky. I thought I might be a type A personality, but learned that I am not.





You Have A Type B+ Personality





B+
You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions


2 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Beautiful! I'm off to go and see what my personality is....i love when you post these little tests! :)

Katherine said...

I love that photo of your house. It's beautiful! I'm glad things are settling down for you, but don't apologize for your posts--that's how life goes. We're still here reading!