Tuesday, December 20, 2005

There is something to be said for silence and solitude. Sometimes I think I would miss the people, and the interaction.. but other times I think of how nice it would be just to be quiet and alone.

Today I have a headache. You might remember I had a headache last week. I think it's stress. I believe that is job related, and I am going to test that theory over vacation. Maybe I will start keeping track of my headaches and visit with my PCP. But I really think most of it's stress.

There are only 2 glorious more days of school until vacation and that hard thing is over. I think that most of my headaches will disappear after vacation. We'll see how it goes. The work week is officially half over. Half of the holiday gatherings are over, and half a nerve is about all I have left. That could be the headache talking. Because I do recalling walking through the hallways singing Christmas carols today. And doing crafty things with the kids to bring home and gift to mom and dad.

The boy is going out to dinner with some of his man-friends, so the kids and I are having homemade soup and bread. Then I need to bake some cookies for a cookie swap at school. I'm looking forward to snuggling up on the couch later with some yummy baby alpaca, and seeing if I can't finish up that scarf.

Hat, what hat are you talking about? I don't have to finish a hat by Saturday.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Though I still have headaches this year and am not working, during my holidays and summers, and even now, I have MANY FEWER headaches than I did when working. A wonderful maintenance drug my doc put me on for headache prevention is called Topamax. REALLY made a huge difference for me...but Anna says I am not allowed to take it right now. : )