Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do You Remember....

December 15: 5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in 5 minutes. Set an alarm and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.  (author: Patti Digh)

Holding  my brand new niece for the first time. The joy I felt when seeing The Boy™ after he had been gone for almost 5 days. Working at the blueberry farm this summer. Saying goodbye to Millie. Ashley making honor roll for the first time in Middle School. My niece Victoria saying goodbye to me and giving me two fat smooches right on the lips. Finally finishing my craft room. A healing phone conversation with my mother. Running, and finishing a half marathon. Being at Sheri's wedding. Learning how to sew. Going to Boston for my birthday. Our anniversary trip.

* I did this without looking at my 2010 photo folder first, to get a glimpse of what went on this year. I pulled all this from my brain, and am sure I probably forgot a few important things, but this is what came out in 5 minutes.

No comments: