Monday, December 20, 2010

Ummmm.. No

December 20: Beyond Avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: will you do it?) (author: Jack Nickell)

Some of these prompts are hard. Not because the answer to the question is hard, but because I don't know what the heck to write. I didn't skip doing anything this year because I was scared etc. I ran a half marathon that scared the heck out of me. I got a summer job when all I wanted to do was stay home and soak up the sun in my garden. I have done the hard scary things. There may be things I haven't done out of pure laziness, like running these past few months, but I like to think that I don't let myself stand in the way of what I want anymore. I used to be that person. I think I've grown into someone a lot better. Like, Beth version 3.0 or something.

No comments: